Monday 19 October 2009

archive +0.7

I want to taste your risotto and become part of you. The director and you are smouldering

Come and live with me. Leave oxford. We could make a life together

I’m fucking seething with annoyance. Reading the American scientific journals. Come along and I could get angry with you. If you are actually bothered, you know I wouldn’t

You fucking whore

I wasn’t asking, I was telling

Let me sniff it

Now

Where would you make love if you were homeless?

I’ve just had an inexplicable surge of love for you. Is it because I’m driving past then Maudsley?

For god’s sake stop being stupid and get the fuck over here

Come over or don’t but I can promise you we all you want you to. Its fun despite the fact that I’m texting you which would suggest it isn’t

I’m in bed now and feeling sorry. I wonder whether she would get on with him