Sunday 25 October 2009

archive +1.0

I’m happy your mime act is going well. You should charge

I say you instead of your. It is hell but I have cotton wool

The bar by the port, you cock. I dislike the way you don’t remember it

I’m really busy, about to get laid

The phone in the hand is actually getting a little awkward

I’m in the rad cam, feeling sorry

Try again; there is now space on my phone

I have just beaten you in awkwardness. A very beautiful old man just asked me out and all I said was ‘fine’. I then proceeded with a comment bout how awkward it was. Nice touch

I had missed you more than I knew

Ill be there but I don’t know where it gets in

I could cry. Someone just sent shocking photos of me sent from last night. I’m not going to leave my house

I will leave food in the hall

Why do you never answer the phone?