Friday 30 October 2009

archive +1.3

You’re a fond acquaintance

You make up the majority of my thought collection. Not sure congratulations are in order

You have a book proving my persistence? Shows I should probably cease

For a minute there I lost myself. Apparently 59% of girls want girth

Fuck that indeed. Smoked haddock

Burning myself with cigarettes flicks me right on

You asked. No you didn’t

Your birth gave me girth

In my womb sucking on legs

God yes, sweating for a cigarette

In London? Please say you are

Just slightly lonely in this place of pretenders. Feel a big need to see someone with no hidden agenda. Thought of you and decided with a text I should send ya, this should just end a this should just end a

I met him last night. His nose isn’t so pointy but his face is round. It was the most awkward meeting. Such a shame