Tuesday 10 November 2009

archive +1.5

He is here. In Gaz’s. I’m sitting at his table and I just spoke to him. I have no words

When are you going to be asleep?

Bipedalism was a fundamental step in human evolution

(check for plagiarism)-fucker. Brilliant. Made my day

Oh so mysterious and perhaps enigmatic. A touch of schizophrenia. I’m sweaty

Do you have my essay on farming?

I just saw him for the first time since he dumped me. He came over and tried to have a ‘friendly’ chat with me in the middle of the rad cam. Smooth

Now he wants to have a coffee. Wanker

Oh yes oh yes. Whose cottage? What a fabulous idea

Because you’re my friend and I like you

Bloody rude

Far too honest, hit me to the depths of my soul. I’m in a huff. You can’t be too honest, unless it’s about money. I like honesty, intensity, whatever, thriving on your newfound embracing attitude, you dirty hippy. If you don’t say how am I supposed to know. I suppose I did know you didn’t want to talk to me recently. It made me feel all tingly and naughty inside, but now you’re back