Friday 20 November 2009

archive +1.9

My room is full off stuffstuffstuff everywhere. Rainforests of paper and menageries of things that I’m not sure I want to keep but don’t deserve the bin

I can’t give you that. Ill get a section four restraining order if I have to. Stay away from my children. Your sort make me sick

In fact I demand a more thorough analysis of your emotions. I’m going to keep you guessing about my availability because I like to tease

No I wasn’t and now you’re just being nasty so I don’t want to tell you

I don’t want any association with myspace. I will tell you once you remove it

I think I hate you, I feel abused. How could you do it to me? I thought we were fond acquaintances

Why the frustration?

Why wont you tell me?

Looking forward to it

You’ve threatened it so many times its lost all meaning