Monday 10 January 2011

archive + 7.2

Oh shit. I kissed a conference guest. He is married

And then the drunk gay porter told me he wanted to kiss me. Its all pretty bad

I served some Dutch guys dinner and they invited me out but everything was shut so I drank illegally in the bar. We were all getting more and more drunk and the bartenders invited the porter for a drink. And then he told me to stop looking at him because he really wanted to kiss me

If you do anything I think you should call

Went to the pub and forgot my mobile. Not use to having it. Am round at mine

I’m having a library stint and in the past you’ve proved welcome distraction. Can you come up with the goods again?

Come to mine I will meet you

We’re going to borough for a while. Come for a brownie and a long analysis of the date

Feel like a café day? I will buy

Would have been cooler if you were looking at the camera. I really enjoyed having you, thanks for coming

Sounds like exactly the sort of strange situation you find yourself in

I think if he needs help then you should. Sorry for not replying sooner

It wasn’t lame. Actually you’re right. You need to try not giving a fuck what you or anyone else thinks about you. How's your leg?