Thursday 3 January 2013

archive +10.00

 Could you go to my shop and pick up the bread, salad and meat?  My dad knows what we need. 

Did he reply?

He just left with her

Great joke

Fancy walking around Nunhead cemetery with me this afernoon?

Laughter

I thought you would like it

Is it that bad?

He feels really bad for driving you into my trap

Any news?

Im not washing my hair

I need to ask a question.  Is there a special name for those cards they put next to art works?

Are you still with him?

So nice to see you, yet again.  You looked exceedingly beautiful.  I always want to kiss you and hug you.  Im in Brixton now having a drink.  Enjoy Germany, it will go fast.  Text me

Try and get comfortable.  I would like to be able to calm you
 
I wish I hadn’t left your house

I long to be there.

My mum has been asking about her bum-bag

So where did you sleep last night?