Friday 24 October 2014

archive +11.03

Wouldn’t it be so nice to have a sexy boyfriend to dress up for and go out for dinner with?  Order a bottle of wine with 

Don’t put that on your blog

Anonymity can’t hide it

You couldn’t have looked more beautiful last night

Keep on spending, that’s my advice

My stupid fingers!

Be careful on the road to the church as it’s steep and narrow.

Now, drink beer and eat herrings

Please don’t fall in the canals

She’s doing that hand thing

It is weird, you have to talk to your therapist about it. 

I had artichoke.  He had saucisson sec, then dorade and cote de veau in blanket sauce with mushroom, fries and the best French beans ever.  Back in super cool hotel now, place stiff with over 60s fashion victims I’m too kind to take photos of, but I will start  tomorrow

Chicken or burger