Saturday 20 June 2009

archive 04

No wonder I’m like who I am

Dad just asked where’ve you been. He's right, we haven’t seen you recently

Delia’s making salads, you should be watching

I read a book about autism and it made me feel really scarily lonely

The taxi driver sang through his nose all the way home

Did I overhear from her that you take drugs?

Unfortunately he had a bronzed limbed temptress stuck to his face

I thought about it today and in the end was a little conflicted, but the bottom line is that whenever I hear from you, despite having not spoken for ages, I still care about you like you were one of my closest friends.

I've turned around and will get you

I’m coming to visit you in your hotel room and I’m going to destroy the fucking joint

Singing the blues

Come back, I've found your shoes

How long are your legs and wide are your hips?

I’m up a wooden ladder choking on dust in a basement rearranging 15th century books

My whole family will be assembled in the port, waiting

Hi. I’m very nice remember from you. I would like to know you some days before

I need to be re educated, I’m so in the dark and know fuck all about home. What in gods name have you done to your hair?

The night was partially salvaged. We went to a beach discotec with loads of badly dressed men.

I’m so hated for being here

I just took a shower and wished you had been there to scrub me down

You cant text me to let me know you're back in this depressing place?

I’m not going to pretend its easy getting out of bed. If it wasn’t for the fact I’m seeing you I don’t think I could

Are you the loser sitting at the front?

I barely slept all night because you were kicking

I think that you never regret doing what is in your heart even if in your head you think its wrong. The other night felt so good

Channel 5, its going to be me

Its lucky I’m going away because I don’t deserve you

You fucking rebel, don’t you know it’s a school night. I might have to report you

I’m sitting on a wall in Clapham, alone, feeling mortally embarrassed

Do you think he would marry me?

He was outside college. Fuck he is short

You text me at 4am. What's wrong with you?

Thank you for your sick sodden sock left on my arctic goose duvet

Still working on your impatience?

Pas de problem, Samedi avec plaisir jespere que tu ne pas oublier

There it is, the habitual Sunday text


At least you make me smile. I’m putting my foot down. No ideas : no me

If you didn’t the regulars at my whorehouse would be disappointed

Frankly I’m shocked you have turned down two dinners

I would speak to you for hours if it made you smile for a second

It’s your eyes young one

I despise myself for caring

Fuck this, I’m so pathetic I want to cry

Much laughing gas and jack daniels. You wouldn’t be proud of me on this coach

Things will be all right in the end. If they’re not all right then it’s not the end

Just been dumped for the third time and I really think its time to move on

I just had to get over myself so I ran out of the room crying