Saturday 20 June 2009

archive 3.9

If you want to clear the air I can talk now

Now is probably not the best time to talk because I’m still hurt and feel stupid for letting myself get so close to you

Give me 5. Serious problem

It went well until he tried to kiss me. Who the fuck does he think he is?

I can’t come to work today, I will die

Drug girl

You would be doing yourself a favour by missing it

That was pretty funny

What did you want from me?

I’m drinking hot chocolate and eating cinnamon biscuits in Borough

By the way, your texts are beautiful


I’m definitely in a selfish stashing mood. Apparently it’s the season to be a shit

Do you fancy a bake off?

Deep breathes

There are two ts in stutter

That’s rude. You should be more careful with the company you keep

The girl is busy until Thursday. I wanted to slap her

I will take that Satsuma now

Sod off until you send me something actually meant for me

We have been sitting on her cat drinking three bottles of port. Have you got your balsamic vinegar from Santa yet?

I intend to fail them all and learn how to run really fast instead.

You still going to Paris?

Everyone is talking about how gorgeous you are. I showed him the article photo and he said wow

I know I am

I definitely don’t get up before 3, make plans or communicate with you. So as usual things are up in the air.

Praise enough

She kissed him under your hat. I’m not supposed to have told you.

Sorry about last night, I was yearning for your arrival and it never happened so instead I drank the room, kissed him and rang the others.


Are you still in the library?

Fabulous idea, it could be a sketchbook for a mouse

Stop being so cagey

I’m black footed and need some loving

Yeah, but I like fish

Where in the world are you?