Saturday 20 June 2009

archive 3.8

I really want to see you

Just breath in out and in

It’s more that I loved seeing you and no one makes me feel like that

I meant everything I said tonight, good and bad. Considering you have surgically attached this smile to my face I guess I must be serious

I met a Vietnamese man who spat a lot and spilt somebody’s beer all over them. Then I got told I was fuckable


I’m going out tonight on the right side of the river. Detoxed enough to come?

There is nothing unusual about basil puree

I’m enjoying a hot chocolate with a big grin and three erect nipples

I’m about to have my blood stolen despite tattoos and Asian escapades

They have decided I’m too tainted. I’m going to come and abduct you if you wait too long

Call me, jump in a cab and I will pay for it

My lovely sisters screaming suicide threats through the door

Life is great now I can finally wash meeting you off my hands

Who are you?

Thank god

Of course

Had some amazing goats cheese, it was a slab. Dark country lanes also reminded me a little of you

You look fucking excellent in it. Approval of old people nationwide is finally yours.

You can’t make me worry then switch off your phone

I’m sick of telling you how much I miss, think and want to see you. I’m going to be a hardass for a while

Go home

I feel dizzy and like a bitch

Dignity intact-a malteser amongst the ice

You don’t have an answer phone. I had been practicing what to say for the two minutes it was ringing

I’m in a Porsche near you, call me

That’s even more tragic than me spending Valentines Day with my brother

A weekend in Paris and you’re still bored. Always been hard to satisfy

Betrayal is a hateful word. Disappointed is more like it

I would never cry over you

The plumber is an undercover policeman

I spent the whole day knowing it was important but not remembering why. Now I do, happy two year old kiss

You’ve outdone yourself on the bullshittig stakes

My train departed from Norwich terminus at 18 30 and is now travelling towards London Liverpool Street. It is scheduled to arrive for 20 25 where I will leave the train and descend to the circle line. Changing at oxford circus I will the proceed to wards Brixton along the Victoria line. Then I will catch either the 196 or 3 to complete my journey. Good enough?

B15 and I don’t do plans

Can’t you see an excuse when you hear one?

Row 0 seat 18

Call me later. I live for it

We are a bushy kind of family

She’s a twat

Hard core hatred today so fuck off and leave me alone


What is your ideal style of cake? Icing? Size? Flavour

A disappointing night out