Sunday 21 June 2009

archive 3.7

I would have bought you a Jewish cheesecake had I thought for one moment that I would have been able to abstain form eating it myself

Louting the streets of Camberwell no doubt?

Sometimes I wonder whether I should be the one seeing someone as well

Check your e-mail. It’s your turn

I don’t think it matters if I smile because as always, any example of emotion or affection is excruciating on your part. Not your problem I know, it must be easy knowing you can count on unconditional love, but I have to consider my own happiness sometimes.

I’m in

I’m a goner today. Glands up

I’m just starring at the screen thinking of inappropriate people

I have to admit you’re a very good skater

I might just come home this weekend and I might just give you a little kiss

I always enjoy our midnight liaisons

Got any mindless trivia for me?

I don’t know what the others told you about me and I don’t really care. You’re the sexiest girl I know

You better like them or I will cut my toes off and wear them myself

What currency would you repay that in?

I’ve got a semi and 3 erect nipple

Make me some plans I cannot refuse

I have so many clothes on I feel like an Inuit. Apparently minus 15 tomorrow. It’s ok to talk about the weather when it’s this extreme

Parents? I fucking live for adult company

Fuck off

I hate it when you’re the mature one

Well I know how unpleasant it is to be the one fucked around

Something good did come out of this evening; you learnt how to kiss and I got some earrings. Don’t let me push you away again

Discuss birthday presents, sex, toys and the like

I’m on the doorstep

Did you get my letter?

Id rather slice off my ears

Where the hell are you? Birthdays don’t make you too cool to come in. Your day was yesterday

Sorry for sounding ambivalent.

That red belly dancer outfit is perfect for a kiss

Good kissing tonight. Well done

I’m really not sure quite what to make of what you said last night
I’m not being cryptic. You say it’s a shit use, but I can’t imagine you using it

There will be dancing in the streets and necking in the parking lots

These digits aren’t just for anyone you know

A dragonfly flew into my room and landed on my foot

What the hell is going on with all the transvestites?

Tate modern and diet coke?

I just drove past a guy wearing a cowboy hat. He looked amazing

Heard you look like me when you sleep. Compliment of your life

Absolutely fucking fantastic

My swing has swung

You’re just ruthlessly bored and you know I’m the sucker who will give you instantaneous response

Very formal. When you call we must only speak of what we have ‘been up to’, how great everything is and make promises to meet up for a coffee we will never have