Sunday 21 June 2009

archive 3.6

Lesbian t-shirt slogan ‘What’s a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?’

Roof is too precarious for me. I’m in geriatrics’ winter garden

It’s about an academic schizophrenic. Not unlike yourself in fact

I was hoping to shake him up for a sibling upgrade

I just saw a man rubbing an egg on his elbow while walking along the platform

You’re very very sad

She’s thinking carnival

Stop blushing

I admit I have been wondering why my nonchalant attitude towards girls goes out of the window with you

At my brother's, eating summer pudding

Just smack it in the jaws

I hope it has tourbillion movement

Eating octopus

Didn’t realise you liked the smell of my shit

Riverside pizzas, a scenic perambulation, frightening pictures and public displays of affection?

I sometimes sound like the sleaziest prick

Apparently if you need to pee during sex it means you’re about to cum

I missed the first train because I was distracted playing patience on the floor while eating Greek yogurt with my fingers


Syntagma

He never stops crying

She refuses to look at her results. Everyone is brown. She is having a *bash in fucking Croydon later. We are looking at your French tourist photo and crying with heartbreak.