Sunday 28 June 2009

archive 3.4

So, read some Proust

I’m a horrible person whose only intention in life is to reap misery on you

I may bring it up occasionally to piss you off

You hung up

I really like this boy here. He has asked me to stay here with him and I said yes

See you in 6 months

You actually thought I was going to stay for 6 months in Kenya with a 30 year old?

Any reason why you’re ignoring me

Chatterbox

Where’s the kiss?

Infatuation that’s going to come true

Nowhere to be seen in the wagon

Going down to Brixton to beg a poor man to give me money

The address wouldn’t go a miss

You’re a dream girl

Glad you’re home, shame about the humour

Gently drifting in and out of sleep myself. Gasping desperately for breath as I gaze over at my new box

Please don’t

Thank you for being my all, my reason for so much in life. I’ll miss you. Have an amazing year. I love you

Are you in Oxford?

Fancy a bit of anal?

Oh god I’m delirious

Do you want to come out tonight, with crackheads. Chanel wearers get in free apparently

Its been cancelled cause the bassist has gone awol

I just escaped from classics party. Some gimp tried to start a debate on who was cooler-Odysseus or Aeneas.

Time to go you drunkard

I’m in the mood and feeling liberal