Saturday 4 July 2009

archive 3.3

Time to go

I’m in the mood and feeling liberal. . .

What do you think it will tell you about my mind?

I have invited you into my life countless times. I would happily answer if I thought you had a decent reason. How’s this, if I could’ve only slept with one person it would have been you. I’ll give you a number when we are married.

I want to see you tonight so don’t take a rain check, don’t go to the gym for 7 minutes, don’t hide at home, don’t go to that club, don’t go to Kensington, someone’s 19th or anywhere with him. Instead come and burp in my face, tell me it’s not my best and show me how expensive your shoes are.

My sheets are covered in your cum

Sorry, that was meant for one of the countless others

You can’t be serious

I’m tired of seeing his blonde nipples, nearly as tired as I am of your point blank refusal

I’m free for you anytime any day the rest of my life. What do you want to do? No crying

I have a boil on my chin-its as hard as a rock and big as a mountain

Excuse me?

I love you and I know he does too. Darling please make sure you’re ok

Hey, sorry I disappeared. I know I’m stupid and you’re going to the world’s best university, but can we meet?

I’m going to bed. I think you would find it hard to disturb my thoughts on you

Far too formal and inaudible

Pervert

He is very excited about our threesome

I want to see you so much

Everything about getting back home has made this last week really difficult. It wasn’t fair for me to just walk out with no explanation

He is just telling me about when he was little his brother made him eat his own shit. Does that beat choking on a blue bottle?

I was just reading my text messages from the past and I think I have fallen back in love with you. You are the clog in my pipe and I’ve got attached