Thursday 23 July 2009

archive 3.2

Hello

I feel teary and annoyed

Quite fancy sitting with some crap TV and ice cream

She is ape-shit confused about this suspicious model

By the way, I have broken my foot

I was just fighting a few lions in yardie land

6/10, I don’t need counselling

They got robed while they were in their house

They gassed them so they wouldn’t wake up

From her bedside

I’m in a squat rave in elephant. All I’ve thought of all day is how beautiful you are. I’m sober

Looks like that post card is turning into a letter

By the way, I’m just like yeah whatever

He is saving me the week old remnants of oxtail stew

I just can’t believe I had to say goodbye. It was made a little better by them asking him why he was ashamed of his toy car

One word

In case of any first night jitters

University challenge was on tonight. Oxford 70,Cambridge 320. Pull your socks up

Fucking hell, its only 8 and I’m drunk on love

In a rather underground pub, they’re playing concrete schoolyard and I thought of you

This cannot shape your oxford life. There is no way you can allow some petty fucking bitch to hold this situation. Chin up. You are worth a million of all the oxford people put together, that’s why I was sad to let you go. You have to do this because it’s going to be a dream in the end