Thursday 23 July 2009

archive 3.1

You’re wicked

I’m spreading that love

Just saw the chaplain. Total waste of time

For shooting ladies tend to wear waterproof boots, comfortable trousers and warm sporting jacket. Le Chameu is a popular brand

You are impossible to get hold of

Dance bitch

You wouldn’t actually believe it but the people outside my room are discussing, and have been at length, the concept of the dinner ticket

Because the Isle of White aint a gold mine after all

The boy who wants his ashes to fall in to children’s strawberry ice creams

We are with your favourite scouser dancing bar tender.

It’s time to get a girlfriend. I’ve been far too lazy

Buckle down smarty

Thanks for the drunken affection

Still eating

Things will feel better soon and you will forget about me-I promise. Whatever I can do for you ill try to do it and more

I can hear both my flat mates heavily petting each other. I feel sick

At some point during your three years at oxford will you give me a ring?

Can I come up to take my gown?

It's ok, sitting in the sun eating plums. We have filled our room with balloons and made a jelly baby city


Just read this sentence in her cook book ‘my husband will eat any road kill’

Keep dancing and working on your stanzas

Ugly diary in the post yesterday

You want chocolate?

What are you talking about? Come over

Extension?

How sweet you are

I just saw her carrying a box

I need your number you offensive little shit

So have you joined in with the fucking festivities?

Come to my room immediately

Lick the milkshake off his balls while you undress him from his suit

Say you miss me too or I will cut off your cock

I hear its banging in Bournemouth this time of year

I’m distressed about going back. I’m a very fragile soul

Alcoholic

Comments on personal appearance don’t qualify

You despicable little witch. I came to visit you but you weren’t there. I had painted you a picture of a bunny and I held many fucking meaningful objects to lie at your feet but you would not accept them or me.

I just saw her and sour crout and they told me they are dressing up as a fire engines tonight

That’s such a fucking anticlimax

Those were frantic and horrible conversations. Strictly Christmas and birthdays from now on

And you’re very pretty

And my wasted heart misses you every minute of every day because no one I meet compares to you

In a club trying to be sociable, thinking of you-bit sick. Been there a million times before

I saw her checking her pigeon hole at about 8:50. Sorry for the delay

She is eating mashed potato at the moment