Wednesday 26 August 2009

archive 2.2

Here, but fucked on a sofa

Kissed your photo the other night and felt like the biggest loser. Will avoid you endlessly because of that

Fuck I blur

The worst thing is a boy pretending he wants a fight but letting himself be held back by his mates

I’m on the way to a seminar with the sexiest 50 year old ever. Literally two hours of trouser ripping education.

Probably the way I lost my virginity but we will not go there. Now make better use of that Imagination and pretend that’s me next to you and the coach is actually a grand, secluded, fur lined love nest

What happened to ‘finity’?

Was the man hailing Hitler or a cab?

Why don’t you impale your face on dirty glass embedded on top of a wall?

You’re my favourite

We are staying until you get here

I’ve got her crying about her feet and him whistling soul classics. I wish it were you

Trashy blond

Its mr dj

They’re both free when your flatmate has a job on a picking farm and is also an avid pill head

Your parents nearly ran me over, but I’m wearing a wig

In prison Keith Richards maintained a heroic detachment. ‘the food is awful, the wine list is terribly limited and the library is abysmal’