Sunday 6 September 2009

archive 2.1

Ingredients for quails eggs salad nicoise and fresh bread and fresh tuna at 74

From the second I first saw you I knew you would be something different and having spent three months away from you I still feel the same. I’m giving you my love back

What the fuck does that mean?

I’m in elephant now, I’ve lived in Peckham mostly. I grew up in Italy

I’m pruning trees listening to classic fm. Kind of idyllic

Full moon just rose behind the thin blurry pink mauve clouds, slipping through them, now it’s gleaming. Can you see it from your roof?

This is awful. What’s wrong?

I wanted to make her a frame with loads of passport photos. I’ve got 2000.I’m not sure she would like it

I’m going to bury you in the pesto pasta

Hello you with perfect teeth. You would make a good slave. Good teeth=good bones=good worker