Sunday 6 September 2009

archive 2.0

Fatboyslim is fucking in heaven

I’ve already got it

Oh god I hope I haven’t brought on some self-analysing crap on you. If there is anyone to do that, it would be me

Now dance

You’ve tainted my precious lips. Like two big plastic slugs

I didn’t think anything could make me smile on such a hellish journey. Cruising away, near a tear, huge smile. Only you do this to me

Try repeatedly thinking about white blood cells engulfing bacteria. What sound would it make?

I think the freaks will welcome you with open arms

They involve you, a blowtorch, a long string of tinsel and a rabid squirrel

Bald man. Grey bench. Dirty train carriages. Scaffolding. Talked to a man whose music can break down cancer cells

The occasional word heard through the drum and bass was thoroughly dry

If I could, I would fly through your window and drop the softest of kisses on your lips before you fell asleep

I just bought the most vulgar present for you