Wednesday 9 September 2009

archive 1.9

Your trousers still wet my phone but I have a camera like yours now and longer hair and browner skin and twelve kittens who live near the sink and eat what I’ve forgotten about, like the people who remember the little things one does and says

I have only been arrested once this holiday for stealing port and sherry form a hotel

On and on and on we go climbing to the top screaming and shouting like ravenous blacks

Feeling nice and working class?

'Burgundy makes you think of silly things, Bordeaux makes you talk about them and Champagne makes you do them’-brilliant savarin

All I keep imagining is my dad dying

I sent your love to him. He was touched

I’ve beaten you to Christmas so fuck you, cunt

I don’t know what the odds are. By chance we have met twice. We could cheat chance and save time