Monday 28 September 2009

archive 0.8

I increasingly find it difficult to see why we are alive, where meaning lies, what suffering does, whether beauty is mere invention to make us forget

But isn’t what you call soul invented?

What a bore you are

What a horrible question, I don’t tend to heap shame on myself. When was the last time you cried?

Ill leave you with thoughts of long sweaty nights on a pacific island with palm leaves rustling above your head, waves gently splashing on the beach outside and a very brown boy gently kissing you.

You should listen to Tosca

I’ve felt so happy for such a long time and the only thing in my life I find unsatisfying is my relationship with you.

How is Greenwich with her better?

It’s just a bit hurtful to ignore someone when they have clearly gone out on a limb. Lesson learnt

I just got rid of all my pubes-front and back