Monday 28 September 2009

archive 0.7

The Charles Bridge in an hour?

He has bingo fever

Sorry for not being at your beck and call for once, I was doing one of those annoying things in my life that stops me staring at my phone waiting for you


This place is a hole. At least he scored. I fear we may have lost him forever

Your brother just sent me a kiss.

The doors of perception are open. I quote ‘lets be hedonistic, flirtatious…’. I guarantee solidarity if you’re up for it

I’m no longer your midnight saviour

Replace them with six foot, fifteen stone Neolithic cannibals


I like it abrupt

You Hockney whore, come to fucking Waterloo

I promise not to hide when I’m home

It’s slightly boring to explain by text. Fucked on sunshine and tea and wind farms and clouds. A deaf person just shouted and I got a warm little rush of adrenalin in my chest if you must know. Mince says I never understood him or the disjunctive nature of society. He also wants to know the moral and ethical justifications for drinking