Tuesday 29 September 2009

archive 0.6

You can come and stand inline with me at the Tongan high commission

They were too formal. Bye

Do it all. Text him twice. Flirty? Shamelessly

You should, his nose isn’t even that pointy

They are all hugging and crying. It’s making me feel sick

The point of the story is that its very unremarkable and all the exciting stuff happened to other people. Lots of nearlies. Lots of almosts


I’m walking Soho like a lovesick pigeon. Heart broken

Can I be you for tonight?

That was a joke. Keep up

I felt so sick last night with paper all over my floor. I have to learn all this paper. I just want everyone to enjoy chips and cigarettes. He says that is idealising stupidity

Lying in London reading about gay school boys and that type of thing

There are some absolute fuckers singing tuneless Hindi songs

Look what we’ve got ourselves into