Friday 2 October 2009

archive 0.5

Slut

Just confirm for me that you’re not the person under the tube in oval. Stupid and irrational, but I have to check

No meat to be found anywhere. Crazy Indians, iron levels low. Keep breathing

Orange is welcoming me to talk

You left me

I’m actually worried about you

I got hypnotized by it and melted. If I don’t speak while I listen then he will just blur

Your texts are so cryptic. Always

We are friends

Clockwork orange

Homo habilis

You featured in my dream last night. We were walking around a forest pushing down the trees that were dead. Must have been you’re idea

He is texting me in a friendly manner. I guess he thinks we are ‘friends’, but I thought that was a euphemism for ‘I don’t want to see you ever again’.

Smoking shisha. Watching the sunset. Lots of pop bellied dancers