Monday 28 September 2009

archive 1.0

Ill be anywhere you want

Not so fast. Ask me a question

Violation of human rights

Being alone with books and flowers
I’ve gone Goth

Sometimes I forget how weird you are

Working behind the bar made me writhe with sorrow to see the cruel emptiness that fills peoples lives and the desperation to fill it.

I don’t understand how you manage to construe my comments about the human condition as undermining to your feelings. I admire your capacity for honesty

My parents have redecorated my room and removed all but a few strands of bubblegum from my bed. The end is nigh

Your youthful exuberance is cute

Did you not gather that from the messages?

He's going with a group of manly hunks. I think he would relish your presence

Jesus Christ. On the cross

I was disappointed we didn’t kiss more. There is a difference between two people who have sex and two people who kiss and have sex.

Fortune favours the brave