Monday 28 September 2009

archive 1.1

About the most depressing place I have ever been. Lasted about seven minutes

Passed a deserted pair of trainers. It would seem you weren’t the only person to have lost your shoes last night

He keeps bright green frogs

Check the dictionary

It’s a big car

So fucked, I just kicked a courgette

We’re not going to wake up, that’s for damn sure

Last year of your age of innocence

You have my space. Conformist bitch

My room, five o clock

There is a Somalian on my bus finger-eating a yogurt

Think of the drugs we could be taking, pent up with the sexual frustration

I hope you’re flying around with lightness and joy

I fed some of your brownie to him, the chef. He said it was exquisite then said ‘I used to walk round looking for food in Covent Garden with her’.

We are drinking coke and smoking. Thinking of you wistfully

Pardon?

I want to go to Japan, learn Japanese, go shopping in Tokyo. With you