Monday 28 September 2009

archive 1.2

Sun over the chimneys. Witchcraft. Money spider on my hand. Hats with gleeful tourists. New benches need weathering

It was ethereal. I didn’t go running

Do you have bruises?

I have recently had an orgasm. Wanting to keep you in the loop

Oh god I shall be punished for that

I am so sorry for my weak willed behaviour last night

I’m quite sure she is madly in love with me. I’m on the dreaded B-U-S, on terribly good form

Come by for coke and cigarettes if you please

I am listening to La Boheme and reading about inflation. Life is so absurd

My heart is inscrutably besieged by a concentration of forces, sounds, purposes, shadows and ghosts

Must be like reminiscing about the good old days when we wished we were dead

That is the stupidest text I have ever received. Please dont speak to me again