Monday 21 September 2009

archive 1.4

She wants to know what you’re on

Top alone. In kfc. Chewing really really quickly. Pushes the bit of chicken hanging out of the side of his mouth with his thumb. Why is he chewing so quickly?

Stay cool

I can’t get out of bed. Motivate me

Right ear right queer

It thrills me when you’re really oversensitive

In Singapore they have plastic food centres where the lights are always on. You never know what time it is. Little old men sit and slurp unashamedly

Can I come round? Agitated

You have to follow the instructions otherwise it just won’t work


You have no idea the effect you have on me. I can barely contain myself

At least you’re not being continuously face raped by assorted dogs and not spending Valentines Day with the local historian. The older you are, the more interested hell be in you

Thank you for my mouse