Monday 14 September 2009

archive 1.5

Phone phobic

Me being horrible to you does not begin to make any sense

Rot in some fucking backwater of hell you nauseatingly socially grubbing worms you oily consciously fucking messed up troglodyte with your twitching sweating gonads and slathering tongues. How can you have the nerve to feel superior? We have a good arrangement. He makes the weapons, I use them

I don’t trust chance as much as you seem to. I require a meeting for conversation


The authoritative approach clearly failed, I have to give up

I’m leaving it all to you because clearly things have to be on your terms

Hermits like you said

Tell the story…you know the one, about the tin opener

I was talking about the surrey hills. You made me into a fool

Don’t allow the momentary glitch in your considerable capacity to charm get in the way of being joyful and belligerent

Too sweet, fuck you

I bought you some tins of mackerel

Do you remember Robin Hood?

Maybe he has fallen down a mineshaft and become a deaf mute, maybe his fingers were bitten off by chipmunks with vicious appetites or a crackhead who mistook them for a morsel of heroin rendering him unable to text

Don’t suppose you’re up for an all nighter in Brixton?

Very poetic. Punctuation needs work