Thursday 10 September 2009

archive 1.6

I just unearthed a 6inch layer of chewing gum from under my bed. Thinking about cloning you

You wank. I can never compete with Fulham

You being a little brown person

Not that this makes any difference to you but just so you know. Whatever I do, whoever I meet and however long I don’t see you. Weeks, months or years. You will always be a very special part of my life

Your crab salad is here


Leave the library, you incredibly stupid bitch

Maybe they’re going nowhere. Maybe there are no planes. Just words and rhymes of love and wine. I’m looking in the mirror and I cant help but wonder who this person standing in front of me is. Fucking bollocks

You may have to electric shock him. Laser gun in the balls

Fuck off

Stop the oxford animal labs, stop the oxford torture labs, stop the oxford animal labs

Are you drunk?

It’s sad, but sadly true. I don’t understand your jokes. Have come to accept that in pain

It was meant in a fond way and no other. You got more than you bargained for with that first message