Sunday 11 October 2009

archive 0.0

I’m up. Are you out?

Panic

I was calling for no reason. It didn’t even cross my mind about your…disability

I don’t know what you’re talking about

I went to my mum and dads at the weekend and brought back some passport photos but don’t know how to categorize them. What do you think?

I can’t think of anything to write


You are the rainbow of happiness peaking through the clouds of my malcontent existence. That means that you make me happy

I have no password now

Can I call you just quickly, I have something archaeological to ask you

Well your hands weren't shaking enough to stop you texting. That’s good. Saliva contains many bacteria of its own, specific to the individuals DNA. I’m going out to the pavements to see some examples

Good or bad

What on earth happened that could be that bad. Come to the café

Come out to the park and we can look at the buttercups from really low down and the tress behind the clouds and the breathing