Monday 12 October 2009

archive +0.1

Thanks. We need Imagination

Could have just been an awkward day for him. Persevere

I’m in the library

Read for a bit, then photocopy

Same level as before

How is the stencil collection coming along?

The virgin conceived by a bird in her ear. She may advise you to go to the park and molest ducks. Believe fervently that Friday was just a bad day for him. Or was he nervous? Anyway, a bloody virgin isn’t the best one to pray to in such a situation

I want to hear your voice. language language language. Just went to run run run. I suddenly got really excited. I’m loving my brain full of neurons and more more more synapses all firing at my computer. I want them to be firing at you though

On the bus feeling sorry

Double the pleasure, double the slave labour