Wednesday 14 October 2009

archive +0.2

This cigarette doesn’t even taste good without you lovingly stare at me while I smoke it

Don’t patronize me. We all know I’m not funny. I hope you’re happy now

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, but two minus one equals nothing

That was mean, its true. Call me before you go to London

You disappeared so fast

I was going to do that, I wanted to add one or two of backs of heads in with them all, but it wasn’t me

Sorry for being obnoxious today, I will have calmed down by the time you’re back

I’m also collecting short video clips of natural hair partings and some are faked. We should make a video together

Love him from a distance. Nothing worse than the torment of love unsatisfied than the torment of love satisfied

You really liked him didn’t you? It’s hard for the centre of your life and reason for your make up to go

He hugged me, smiled, hugged. Smiled, hugged and then said he wouldn’t see me for a while


Just seen a woman you’ll look like when you’re 60