Tuesday 8 December 2009

archive +2.2

Well my kitchen smells of poo

Are you available to go to a show at the national tonight?

Don’t come to Taunton, a charter flight to hell would be more fun.

Maybe you’re in Wales drinking the finest wines available. I’ve been trying to call you but your phone has been on the brink of extinction. Apparently animals on the brink taste better than animals that weren’t

Come to Brockwelll lido

Once you go black you never go back

I want to see you. Thank you

Falling down stairs? You’re becoming unbalanced. Check your ears because I found a piece of black wax the size of a crayon in mine. I thought I was pulling my eardrum out. Oh, and the hot dog, that’s something else

I’m being paid 8 pounds an hour to put it up. I’m a cowboy builder. Incompetent

It was the most amusing evening-don’t show this to the black man beside you

I had a dream the night before last that I was so ugly, the NHS was paying for my surgery. Might raise that with my therapist-he gets bored of speaking about you