Sunday 13 December 2009

archive+2.3

I like to keep you guessing.

Those lovely bowls I broke, where were they from?

I’m surrounded with enemies in forest hill. My happiness is waning

Ever feel total despair/confusion/resentment over our relationship?

Yes, I struggle with it

Neither am I annoyed nor do I have a therapist. Sorry to disappoint

Whilst football brings me far more satisfaction than the average woman, I think ill have to plump for the ladies. Just so I can live up to your Impression of me

I suspect both have been done since the dawn of man and I’m not one for suppressing natural urges. Besides I wanked four times today (five soon) and played air guitar. What’s your favourite meat?

Shitting fuck I’m bored

Don’t go there. There are bombers. And they are trigger happy. They love to blow you up

No worries

I’m intrigued as to why your teeth are aching