Sunday 20 December 2009

archive +2.4

I would not mind in the slightest

I’m looking out of the window and the sky is so beautiful and the black trees and I haven’t had a cigarette for two weeks but I want one

Because I only leave my house on Mondays and my mum would cut my fingers off

No, I just thought I would say…I cant really face being friends with her though. She didn’t do anything wrong or anything but I don’t really want another constant reminder of how shit I am around me. I already have a few. I will call her in a couple of months and maybe things will be different. My mum has had an operation so I’m looking after her

I’ve dreamt of this message but sadly cant

You’ve got to give me a little more to work with

Fine. Excellent

Perhaps you didn’t hear my last comment as you slammed the red button but you can get me on my mobile

Unanimous cringe. Je sais, je sais

I processed the pictures and they look ridiculous. I used very evil lighting. I am not going to put them in the magazine. I do love them though