Monday 28 December 2009

archive +2.5

I had the perfect time with your rapist boots

Updates

This is your crotch?

Give it time. Not over for a while. Dead never

White. Never happens. It was the right thing to do. No regrets

Wait longer. As its just plain rude if he doesn’t. Common decency. Gosh. I just don’t get it. He will respond

And. If he don’t. Then he isn’t the golden boy. Because he has no manners. And is unkind. We will see

Getting injected. How about you?

I will let you know if I find any excitements after my jabs but the chances are I will be puking up my guts for the next three days

I just had six inoculations and the nurse made me wait in the surgery in case I went into shock and she had to restart my heart

I’m sitting in the park wearing nothing but a pair of obscenely tight boxers with avocado skins all around me and reading diabetes for dummies. That’s a pretty shocking image

Always

Starving in forest hill…worlds apart