Thursday 21 January 2010

archive +2.9

I had a nice time. I think ‘nice’ is a good word despite what people say. Sometimes it’s the best thing to hope for, just like ‘content’. And the brownies. They’re a dream, but I did the sweating

On the corner

Madam its in my great disappointment that I am otherwise engaged and forthwith hereafter I shall look forward to our swiftly and imminent meeting. sorry my texts are a bit formal. I don’t abbreviate

There are many reasons why; you’re funny, don’t mind the piss taken, you’re different and weird, you’re up for late night wanders and you still give me butterflies. I’m going for a swim

I’m going to Hampstead heath for the scorcher. I’ve got a hot date you see

Not the uncle. That’s for sure

You are on the list. I pulled some strings

Its over. I’m being paid to take it down

There is a very laissez faire attitude to work attendance here

Call me Sunday afternoon and perhaps we could roller disco.

I didn’t have enough lady pictures so I had to send you to the magazine, also I tried coke zero and it does retain the great taste

I was lying I’m not going anywhere. Didn’t. You. Listen. To. The. Whole. Voicemale? Typical