Thursday 18 February 2010

archive +3.5

No response, no goodbye. Maybe I’m old fashioned but I think it’s harsh. I wasn’t purposefully causing a rift, but like you there are things that worry and upset me that seem too irrational to others. Now this will go unresolved probably forever and all I ever wanted was some indication that you cared, which you don’t seem to. It’s so sad to lose a friend just because he cared enough to get upset and angry over not seeing you. Anyway, I promise this message hasn’t been sent with any other agenda

I was actually asked what a-levels I had taken this evening. I couldn’t but laugh

And there is nothing you can do about it

He’s my friend now and we are ticking away nicely without you. There will be more watches

I just remembered I dreamt about you all last night and we had a huge fight and it really upset me. Also that boy text me

I sell shoes. For a living. At size. Oh god

Fresh kicks and heavy threads all round

I really really want to hear the whole story

Don’t worry. I would probably forgive you the theft of my first-born

Mobiles and books allowed

Boarding, no Muslims

I’m at the bus station. By myself. Taking a bus to a strange town. And everyone is starring at me