Friday 12 February 2010

archive +3.4

I’m fully aware of every failing in me you’ve just listed but I've never sought the upper hand. I readily accept my shortcomings and I do always give my friends priority over my ego, despite what you think. Before you send me another patronising message remember all I wanted was to see you and whilst as you say I've sometimes in the past ignored you it was in jest and whenever I felt there was something truly upsetting you, I would give my utmost to relieve it. Never ignore or neglect

Some bits and pieces, but I’m sure I could squeeze into you

Sorry baby

He is here honey. But I haven’t spoken to him. He looks normal call if possible you’re always off

Call ASAP

Stay calm. Nothing disturb thee, nothing dismay, all things pass, god never changes

freddo, frais

At a party in Camberwell

I’m enjoying texting you

No. So good. How does it feel?

When

One about drugs that starts after 8

Sources confirm your new head is steaming

Sounds horrendous. See you then