Tuesday 16 March 2010

archive +4.0

I had a dream about you last night. I was telling you how beautiful you were but your mouth was stretched from your chin to your eye. Sexy. I wish I knew what it meant.

I think I may become a mute

honestly don’t you think you’ve eaten enough?

He left his jacket in my car and I snooped around the pockets and found five condoms. Not one, but five disgusting red packets. What is that? Stop laughing I can juts hear you

Eat a child or your own faeces

I was just about to ask you to text me. I’m in dire straights of boredom. Editing her address book. Everyone is called Pandora or Hercules or Merry or Peregrin and all live in manor houses in the Cotswolds. Drinking on your own is almost sad. You should have absinthe and champagne instead. Its called death in the afternoon

I must admit that despite myself I am looking forward to it

I’ve been here forever. Looking and waiting for you. I work full time now. Please tell me. Are you home?

I envy you. All that comes out is embarrassment or misery on the few occasions I speak. Children should be seen not heard