Sunday 7 March 2010

archive +3.9

You lost your phone?

You are mental. You will be fine. I will go to church and light a candle and pray for your safe return

My favourite of your texts. When people read it they’re like oh why do you keep all the messages from her and I’m like because I dig them when really its because I dig you and I just cant wait to see you its like boy its like all that I think about

He cried in my arms and then we kissed and drank beer kissed played music kissed the entire afternoon just me and him

Soap and graft will get that out

I got asked why I was smiling to myself today because I was laughing about you saying something about his little phutniked body. You said it so angrily and your little cheeks were all red

What’s fun about a supermarket?

He sleeps with a mattock in his bed

You sleep

Favourite foetus

So. I expect to get what I give. Reply stupid

Luton. I wish I could spend one more penniless day on the beach with you and see you slowly turn more North African

You’re lucky it says pending