Tuesday 20 April 2010

archive +4.3

Coming into London passing the Brixton recreation centre. Reminds me of you

Don’t be obscene.

Bloody hell just slept for 14 hours so am a little slow

Do I smell?

I’m being serious why the cold shoulder

Just lets meet

I’m in a gambling house. Text me if you want to come

I thought you were pretty joke but I don’t think you should make a habit of hanging round dirty old men. I hear you’ve got a hangover

You were pretty and joke and now you’re just pretty

I believe I’m seeing you

You’re shithouse rhyming isn’t worth anything

We’ve decided to have a housewarming next week. You will be the guest of honour as funniest girl in the world

Please stop worrying about everything

Fine

You seem to have a lot of bad and weird days. I’m not in a bad mood at all