Sunday 25 April 2010

archive +4.4

As soon as possible. Choose a week. Write down everything you eat. At the end of the week mum will ring and ask what you think about food. Do you have thinspiraton? Motives for eating what you do? Guilt? The only thing is, you have to change your age

Younger

My friend just rang to tell me my friends dad is back on crack. I saw your friends last night


Do you have insomnia or something or just trying to cure yourself of the need to sleep? He’s had a pretty fucked up life his mum is dying as well

At home, just finished watching ‘labyrinth’ starring David Bowie. Wearing a sombrero. Drinking water, that kind of activity

Un bonne vivant nest pas?

I’m not wearing my sombrero anymore. I’m reading Alan Bennet

They wouldn’t let me and my friends into your place. You and your fucking clubs are so pretentious

Can you come off your high horse for five seconds?

Look to the stamp’s queen’s head, they’re going to cut it off

Camberwell castle. How convenient

Nearly there you weirdo

Are you ok?

All the best then

We are watching doctors, eating ginger snaps.

Sorry was I too forward. Have I blown it?