Thursday 6 May 2010

archive +4.5

Yeah, it was whiskey until dawn

Who’s on it?

We have no idea where the car is

Looks like we’re all getting lost then. We had to get a cab to the car

The reason I feel permanently nervous is because you were soon leaving and now you’re gone. I just remembered

Please ignore me forever

She needs her bike

The best sentence in that book is my co author’s, Flaubert’s ‘ je doute de tout, meme mon doute’

Sudden panic. Have you gone back? I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye or ask about him. Obviously I whispered that last part

I’m by the Cowley roundabout turning into myself

Her display photo is enough to make me wet

You’ve been sighted in oxford in a boy racer car

I’m sitting on a train listening to an overweight, middle aged man talk about special k and how eating after 7 is just murder