Thursday 27 May 2010

archive +4.7

He has got his son here until Monday so if you still don’t believe me now is the time

There are many reasons why I like you; you’re funny, don’t mind the piss taken, you’re different and weird, you’re up for late night wanders, you still give me butterflies and with something as small as a text you can give me a level of happiness I rarely feel. As long as you want me as part of your life, I’ll want you. I’m going for a swim

Subtly of course

A message that long is intrinsically flirtatious

It’s a mission to come up with an adequate response. It’s more intrigue than intimidation

I’ve been on another social tonight. Is that enough laughing fodder for you?

This would be a lot cheaper if I came over, but then we would run the risk of high jinx occurring

Well I try not to joke around, but I have been drinking so take from it what you like. My door isn’t open but its always unlocked. However you would find me sprawled naked across my bed

Crossbones

They are still in the taste the difference range at Sainsbury’s if you’re middle class enough. Fortunately I am. They exist in my fridge right now

Oxford was how you say ‘tip top’? It’s fast becoming my favourite place outside Streatham. The word is jest, learn how to spell

You must come to Nissan 15 minutes earlier. Trust me. You must

Lock up your perishables

Turn on radio 4-shipping forecast