Thursday 27 May 2010

archive +4.8

Dick

We’re smoking by the bar

As bloody well you should (sweet heart) and I think considering the circumstances you should be wearing green

The polish guy really wants to have sex with me tonight. Please call me if you’re awake. I’m walking now. Please

Morning

I don’t want to have it without you

No fights or anything like that

I want to but I have these fucking essays. I have problems

What’s it all been for?


That’s the point. That’s the charm. Absolutely nothing. Nothing

I would say make me look good and delete when necessary

I would say you’re pretty damn cool, but I don’t know

Sitting in the library near her. You see I’m bored

I heard you got lucky

He is always a welcome guest

I don’t know why it started, but he smacked me in the face, then it just turned into a game