Friday 4 June 2010

archive +4.9

I thought it was self-explanatory. Search it

Was it corporate whore drinks, ones with gentlemen or another breed?

I’m a concrete tourist flawless cordless deadpan stare through the drain cover glare blink the baby alligators. Baby alligators, in the sewers, grow up fast, they don’t last, they don’t last. The concrete tourist, bombs and cars, all frozen in mega pixels, cant remember the last time he saw seagulls

Well I don’t know how to feel because there is an air of discomfort. We need to sort that out first

That was my explanation. No more weirdness

I laughed loud. Sickness making my ankles shiver

It’s a bit like an addiction. But must stop, I've got the shakes. I didn’t like the way my life was heading

I’m coming up tomorrow. I’m going to look gangster, zoo York blazers and lumber jack shirt

Seriously?

Fuck it I got it

Are you available for fun?

Also those grapes fucked me up

I don’t know what any of that meant

What happened?

I was followed into a club toilet by a very young looking girl last week who went on to take a picture of my shlong/piece/samule Johnson without my knowledge and has posted such picture on the internet. I feel incredibly violated

You’re just annoyed because I’m so spontaneous