Sunday 6 June 2010

archive +5.0

Probably sees the stuff too often. Everyone likes a change

I’m sitting in a sea of students wearing baby pink and blue Warwick goodies. This is why I want to run. I’m wearing my Norwegian national costume

I know you think you’re enigmatic. But 5 words just wont cut it. Explain please, post-haste

Is it because of the jewfro. I completely understand

What is this? I finally manage to engage you in conversation and then nothing. My house is having a party. And fireworks. And fire. And chorizo and lentil soup. We didn’t invite anyone

I spent a lovely day with your brother which of course made me think of you. I understand what you think about what we’ve been made to do, I understand and see why you and I worry so much. There is a reason, I know, we feel so there must be. God sorry for the soppy message but I mean it. We’re searching for the beauty that will sadly never be but we have to look. I feel like an idiot trying to be so insightful but I truly mean it all. All my love my sweet --

What is the point of you?

No because it is ion oval where I cannot see it

Want a copy?

Gash mash, and vaginal cigarette ash rash. Ruby burn puss puss. Stone age rage full the wicker cage, blink, all is not it seems, twas only a wet dream